Saturday, November 19, 2005

Just another day

Hotels can be nice places. The one we are in is not bad. But they are wearing.
We are waiting to close on our new place. Fortunately we only have to wait until Wednesday. Until then we are in a hotel. I can hardly wait until we move in to the house.

We went out to take some measurements for things. I wanted to stay. I wanted to start putting things away. I wanted to wake up there tomorrow.

Aren't I just the most pitiful black hole of need? Wednesday will be here soon enough, along with the work of unloading boxes, a chest freezer, boxes,an antique coke machine and oh, did I mention some boxes?

We are never moving again, ok, well at least I am never moving again. I told my hubby that if he wants to move to just shoot me first and bury me in the backyard. Because, like I said, I am never moving again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love hotels. If I was rich, that is where I would live.