Monday, May 01, 2006

The Garden

On a warm and breezy afternoon I was communing with nature. Striving to be a part of the bird song, the buzzing of the bees, and the gentle babble of the creek. I was becoming part of it all, becoming one with the soil in the garden..........ok so I was actually becoming more of a dirt ball....but it sounded so much better the other way.
However, I am happy to report that the garden has been planted. So now I will keep my fingers crossed that we have a good result and pray it doesn't get eaten off by a bunch of rabbits or deer.
Shortly after the garden was finished it began to rain. Then we had showers off and on all day Sunday. Hopefully that will give the garden a jump start, now we could use some sunshine, but showers are in the forecast again today. But we might get some sunshine in between.

1 comment:

lewlew said...

What did you decide to plant?