Thursday, February 16, 2006

Collateral Damage

Have you ever had a can of spray paint explode?

Have you ever seen a can of spray paint explode?

Have you ever seen a can of red spray paint explode.................in your kitchen?

It happened to my hubby yesterday. It is a good thing that we are going to re-do the kitchen anyway, because we would have to now.

I must be a crazy old broad, because I laughed until I almost cried. It is just amazing how much can be covered, or at least speckeled in this type of incident. I commented that while I did want red accents in the kitchen, this isn't exactly what I had in mind.

That doesn't even address what he looked like. He still looks like a serial killer with bad hygene habits.
And the kitchen looks like it needs some yellow crime scene tape.
I think the kitchen will be moved up on our to do list, especially since we are going to be having some of his family come for dinner in a couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you didn't take a picture! I would have loved to see dad's face with a murder's glow after a fresh kill!!! lol...Any way I am glad to hear how much you have accomplished and can't wait to see your spiffy new house if I can ever get over there to see it that is =) I love you both and wish you well.

Anonymous said...

Oh crud, almost forgot...did it look like the time when the bottle of ketchup exploded on him in that resteraunt? Why is he always getting sprayed by things that are red? lol ok ok I am done sorry lol