Sunday, March 19, 2006

More on V

I just read the very acid review of the movie V for Vendetta on World Net Daily. No I won't provide a link, if you are curious look it up.
Suffice it to say that the reviewers are looking at the world through Christian colored black glasses, but you have to look with better eyes than that. I think that if I viewed the world through those glasses I would off myself. What a sad way to live.
There are many things in this movie that are so very true, but the statists don't want to see them. Actually they refuse to see them and brandish their own brand of hate and fear to try and color your opinion.
One of the things that is presented in the movie is that "There is something terribly wrong with this country", a fact that no logical reasoning person could dispute. That is if they had enough guts to say it out loud. Or even allowed themselves the gift of an independent thought. However this would never occur to the go along to get along crowd.

Be different, go see it for yourself, draw your own conclusions. Just check your Christian colored glasses at the door and view it with an open mind, if you can.

No comments: