Saturday, April 15, 2006

Warmer Weather

I think that spring has truly found us. Our world is turning green and the thermometer hit 84 yesterday. There was a wonderful breeze that streamed in through the windows and kept the house comfortable.
The garden is almost ready for planting, and I am looking forward to getting the seeds in the ground. In my minds eye I can see it all growing...........

We had a nice visit with Jeff2's dad and stepmom. They really liked our little gulch. It was nice to see them and visit with family.

As I sit here in the pre dawn, I can see the beginnings of the daylight steal across the sky and hear the signing of the birds. It goes well with with my morning coffee, and is a nice way to begin a new day.

1 comment:

lewlew said...

Morrigan-- that sounds like such a lovely way to start the day. I love the spring at my place,too, when the little birds that are gone for the winter return, and the frogs belt out tunes in the evening.