Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Ramblings

I generally do not spend a lot of time commenting on things in the news here, I leave that to other sources. If political/social commentary is what you are after, go look up Vox, various news sites, or some of Banes posts.

I just go on about what is happening in my own little corner, or maybe just some irreverant basic thoughts on what is going on in the world.
I do not care what your politics are, after all this is the MYOB Gulch. For those of you who don't know what MYOB means, Mind Your Own Business. I think if more people did that, and looked to their own first, this would be a better place, you know don't throw stones when you have glass windows yourself. My opinions are my own and I use this place as a repository. I am always glad that you stop by.

I am still celebrating my new coffeepot, sitting here right now with a big steaming mug of the stuff. Anyway, now that my brain has been kick started........

I was rather busy at the end of last year with moving in to a new (to me) place and having to go and rescue....err pick up my grandson, rather quickly. But all is settled down again in my world, and it is time to move along.

We had some glorious thunderstorms yesterday afternoon. I love storms. I love feeling the power that is contained with in them. The thunder echos here in our little valley. Although January is an odd time here for storms, we had unusually warm weather yesterday and with a cold front moving in behind it, it was the perfect recipe for thunderstorms.

Enough of rambling..........

No comments: