Saturday, January 28, 2006

What were you thinkin'!

Why would anyone agree to get a tattoo from a door to door salesman? Especially when seeing the "equipment" he was going to use?
They must have truly desperate to have a tattoo.

I have nothing against tattoos, I have two myself. I got them in a shop, after I had checked out the conditions. Sterile technique, sterile packaged needles, one use ink, and no complaints due to infections, or finished tattoo.

Maybe I am just hard hearted, but these women got just what they paid for. I wonder what else they would have agreed to with type of set up. What if the guy would have been peddling door to door stomach stapling? I am sure they would have freely laid across their kitchen tables and let him have a go at it, after all it is easier than just putting down your fork.

2 comments:

JACIII said...

How's your chompers, EP?

Morrigan said...

From what I have seen here, you just go the people and they will pay. No questions asked, kind of sad actually.